Saturday 8 June 2013

Iron Man 3 #MiniReview

Hello Lovelies!

Recently I have been spending some time catching up with the new releases in the cinema, and in this post I will be having a little chat about Iron Man 3!


Image taken from here

I quite enjoy watching Superhero films especially after the release of The Avengers last year. After watching what I can only describe as one massive Manwich I started catching up on all the other films the various Avengers were in and rather enjoyed them! Anyway, let's talk Iron Man 3!
I would like to point out that the trailer for Thor 2 was shown before the film and I squealed.

So this is set after the events in The Avengers and how Tony Stark aka Iron Man has been dealing and he hasn't dealt that well. He has become an innsomniac who plays around with his suits when he can't sleep and has developed anxiety attacks when the events from New York is being discussed. His newest suit in the film can be acticated by himself like he can beccon it and it will come to him and he will suit up that way and he is also able to direct the suit to suit up Peppa when this films bad guy is attacking his home.

The storyline in this on flows around this new terrorist called The Mandarin who is responsible for several random bombings which leave no trace of the actual bomb mechanism. Stark finds himself in a bit of bother when he gives The Mandarin his address over national television prompting the attack on his house, this is after an explosion has occurred outside the Chinese theatre in LA putting Happy in hospital (where we learn he enjoys watching Downton Abbey, YES!!!!!!) After escaping from the attack on his house stark ends up a long way from home to the place of the first bombing matching the same pattern as seen by those by the mandarin. We learn why the bomb leaves no shrapnel and to cut a long story short Stark has to save the day and save Peppa because the nasty people took her and injected some weird glowing stuff into her......I really feel like I waffle about films!


Image taken from here

Anyway, without revealing the ending I just wanted to say that I loved this film although it did appear to be set at Christmas time....I loved all the previous Iron Man films and seeing this in 3D was really great. I have really enjoyed all of Marvels recent releases and can't wait for the next ones.

Watch the trailer for Iron Man 3!



Watch the trailer for Thor 2!





ttfn

Megs

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment