Friday 12 April 2013

Hello Lovelies! 

Before I start this post was set up to go up while I was away and it didn't work and this is the only time that I have had since I got back to post it again!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello :)

Wow we are in April already! Doesn't the time fly, fly by to another monthly favourite post. However I have been super busy (I have no idea where this month has gone at all!) and I haven't really had chance to try anything new really but there are some new things I wanted to share with you!

A lot of my faves this month are the same from last month, check out that blog here especially my carex lip balm I have been loving that thing to death this month with the cold weather!

There are 2 main things that I have loved this month and it isn't beauty related! As I have been doing lots of university work from home (sometimes venturing to the library but it is a trek and a half!) I have been loving burning my Yankee Candles is scents which are getting me in the mood for Spring/Summer! I had 2 small jars (around £8/£9 depending where you go) which I burnt throughout the month and I loved the fresh scents that they gave off! 

The first candle I used was the Beach Flowers 
The picture was taken from the Yankee Candle website and can be found here

I am rubbish at describing scents so here is what it says on their website, that it is "lovely scent of tuberose, lily and hyacinth blossoms balanced with soft watery notes" I loved it because it was subtle and fresh and really made me feel like it was sunny outside even if it was grey and dull with a hint of rain!

The second candle I used was the Pink Dragon Fruit
The picture was taken from the Yankee Candle website and can be found here

This is slightly easier for me to describe the scent as it smells just like a dragon fruit! Well a stronger scent of dragon fruit and I loved the fruity tone of this candle after the slightly more floral one of the Beach Flowers.

I am absolutely loving Yankee Candles, they are like my little guilty pleasure! Next time you pass a shop which stocks them go and have a sniff of the new spring/summer scents :)

I have also found a good use for the jars after they have been used.........

....as brush holders!

My last favourite (I am sorry there isn't much today!) is a new fragrance of dry shampoo, I know not exciting but I really liked my last one which was boho but Batiste stopped that one so I went for the Graffiti - Urban and Edgy which I have been really enjoying, it is a little bit fresher in scent than my boho was but similar in my opinion and it can be found at boots for roughly £2.99


Sorry for the short posts, got a few coming up about my holiday!

ttfn

Megs

x

No comments:

Post a Comment