Wednesday 24 April 2013

Holiday Day #5!


Hello Lovelies!

So day 5 we headed back to the UK! We left Sunny (yet cold) Paris and was met with......Snowy London. We got into London at roughly 1:30pm and quickly ran to our hotel and left our bags unpacking our outifts for the evening ready to go! First stop we made was to Kings Cross as Liz had heard that there was a Harry Potter shop which there was! right next to Platform 9 3/4 !! and then we headed off on our manic run about London Town! 

the next stop which is always a must is Forbidden Planet on Shaftesbury Ave, we go everytime we are there and it sells all manner of cult and tv film merchandise so I got a couple of SMALL things and just hand a general mooch around. ( see below!)





 Every year we see a show, this time it was Wicked!! I was so excited to see it I hadn't heard many of the songs (obviously Defying Gravity!) and was super excited to see it!

 It is about the Witchs of Oz and the time before Dorothy arrived up until after! I wont go into too much detail if you haven't seen it as I suggest that you do! After the show (as always) we hung around the stage door (not like we are creepy people or anything....) and managed to get the 3 main leads to sign our programme! 

 This is Ben Freeman and he has been in Emmerdale if you recognise him! He played Fiero

This is Gina Beck who played Glinda, my favourite I loved her!! I also had Louise Dearman who played Elphaba sign my programme!

Well after that long day we headed back for our final night in London!


ttfn!

Megs

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment