Saturday 27 April 2013

Holiday Day #6!


Hello Lovelies!

So it was the final day of our holiday and to start the day we headed to Leicester Sq and we happened to pass a poster in the tube station for M&M world and I decided we should go. Hands down, best idea of the day! it was amazing you could make a bag of M&M's and they had every colour of the rainbow, even TEAL! I had to get some and you could also be analysed to see what colour m&m you were so we gave everything a try!! 










 We then headed over to Trafalger Sq and I was not climbing up to the lions, I only have little legs but Liz did!

 And proceeded to jump off so I got a good action shot!!
 We just spent the day round London and went up to see the Queen (who was in!) before heading back

To end the trip we headed to Speedy's cafe near Euston for a Sherlock wrap to take on the train and I probably fell asleep on that train journey home too!

Hope you have enjoyed my posts from my holiday, I may share a little haul post from holiday shopping! 

ttfn!

Megs

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment