Saturday 4 May 2013

Monthly Favourites #April

Hello Lovelies!

It's that time again! Doesn't the month just fly by? Let's see what has been loved during the month of April!

First of all it is the Benefit Skincare which I spoke about briefly in my haul post  and has mini's of most of the Benefit skincare range and was only about £12.50! Check out their skincare range here


In particular I have been loving 2 products, the It's Potent eye cream which I have a full size of and the Total Moisture face cream


I love the eye cream and rave about it and it helps brighten my under eyes and keep the skin moisturised which was needed after my holiday! Due to sun and freezing cold wind I got a little sunburnt (!?!) and very dry skin it was actually quite sore that after the first day in Paris I couldn't put concealer on because my skin had become so dry and sensitive! This little cream helped my under eye area but my skin is only just now becoming less dry. I took my face emulsion with me but my skin just soaked it up instantly and was like ' GIVE ME MORE' and it didn't seem to help me! So when I got back I happened upon this set and the lady at the counter straight away sat me down and was like your skin is really dry try this it can be used as a day or a night cream. She put some on and although my skin was still a little dry it was ten million times better. It is a thinker consistency than the emulsion and I have been using it every day since and my skin is almost back to where it was! Thanks Benefit :)


Another Benefit product I have been loving is their plush gloss in Coralista which I got in my go tropiCORAL set. It is a sheer coral lipgloss and has the most amazing scent its kind of fruity and summery! I am bad at descriptions! I have kept this in the pocket of my work jacket and been using it as a quick wash of colour on the lips. It wears well, doesn't dry out my lips and wears off nicely! the full size one is £14.50

Now for some non beauty favourites of the month!




Dara O Briain Craic Dealer is a recording of his newest standup on his last tour in 2012. This is actually my Dad's and we watched it together and there were moments where we had to pause the DVD because we were struggling to breathe through all the laughter. I love Dara, he is one of my favourite comedians (along with Peter Kay who I saw perform in the producers and Eddie Izzard who I saw during his Striped tour and who I am going to see on his Force Majore tour!!!) Click here to see a clip of him in action!


This CD I mentioned in my second holiday haul post and has been in my car playing all month! I love this show to pieces and adore the film I can not wait for it to come out on DVD. I already had the highlights but I had to have this too!!



My most watched YouTube video has been this one. Click above to view it. It is basically a 4 hour long video of Disney Songs and has been getting me through my University work and prompted me to add more songs to my current Disney playlist on iTunes! If you are a Disney fan like me give it a listen its has songs from Snow White up until the newer ones (I think the newest it goes up to is Toy Story 2) 

So that has been my April Favourites! What have you been loving?

ttfn

Megs

xx 





14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, glad you liked it :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love it! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you so much for that comment :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Great post I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Just checked out your blog I really love it!!

      xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! I just had a look at yours and I love it especially your recent post you linked for me! 90's babies rock!! I also just followed you :)

    Megs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh...the benefit skin care range looks amazing. we haven't seen them out in australia just yet :( we'll definitely have to check it out when we can though!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! When it comes out you must check it out! Ask the ladies on the counter for samples and try it before you buy them but they are so nice! Thanks for the comment! And your blog is amazing!

      Megs
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Love Disney songs! This post made my day :)

    Give my blog a look if you get the chance .

    x http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment! I just had a look at your blog and loving your posts! <3

      xxx

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the comment, Really enjoyed reading your current posts! gave you a follow :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dara O'Briain, hes so funny, I'm gonna have to watch that DVD!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Me and my Dad were in hysterics watching it! Loving your recent blog post, it makes me want dungarees!

      Megs
      xxxx

      Delete