Monday 17 June 2013

30 Day Snap #17


Hello Lovelies!

So Day 17 started early, I mean EARLY. I was on the early shift at work which means I have to start at 6am so my first alarm went of at 4:30 followed by 4:50 to make sure I was up! With starting my day this early I really needed a kick, I don't like coffee and don;t drink it unless I do an early in which case I have this, an espresso


I had a couple of these because not only did my day start early with a 7/8 hr shift I then proceeded to go to dance class from 7pm till 9:45 (I threw in a short intervals workout after work too, mental I am!) I always take a travel (Disney) mug with tea to work and top up with (Cinderella) cups of green tea throughout the day. Now I am sooo tired and my feet are sore from 2 evenings of dance and I am probably rambling incoherently!

ttfn

Megs

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment