Monday 24 June 2013

30 Day Snap #22, 23 &24


Hello Lovelies!

Sorry I have been absent I spent a boring day 22 at work followed by an agonising day off on 23 and that is because at midnight (so technically day 24) my results for university were being published. Now, this was the big one, the determines what degree level you get kind of results and today I have spent my time at work and then dance for the second night!

My results were published and at 00:05 on the 24th June 2013 I received a Lower Second Bachelor of Science honours degree in Forensic Psychology


It is safe to say that I am relieved and my graduation date is Friday 12th July 2013 (also the day Monsters University is out in cinemas in the UK, very apt I think!)

Anyway I will be off to Leeds tomorrow till Thursday so I wont post until then!!

ttfn

Megs

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment