Sunday 16 June 2013

30 Day Snap #16


Hello Lovelies!

So today is Fathers Day! I spent the morning with my Dad who made me breakfast and then I spent the afternoon with my Granddad, a very Dad day! I thought for this snap I would share a picture I posted to my instagram with 4 little pictures of me and my Dad.


Top Left: This is me and my Dad in the garden of the old house, this bonnet I am wearing I apparently wore all the fecking time judging by other baby photos......not a flattering accessory!!

Top Right: This is me, my brother and my Dad in Disneyland Paris in front of Skull Rock and Captain Hook's ship in Feb 2003

Bottom Right: Me and my Dad (And that bonnet!!!!) in the garden again, apparently it was sunny more when I was little

Bottom left: Family picture on Big Thunder Mountain from the trip to Disneyland in 12003, my brother is the one ducking next to my Dad and I am sat with my mum

I want to wish my Dad and all the Dad's out there a Happy Father's Day and Dad, I love you loads!! <3

ttfn

Megs

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment