Sunday 10 June 2012

Welcome to my shiny new blog!!!

So this is my first post on my new blog!

To start of then I better explain the odd choice in name! Well, Lea (click for a link to her blog) decided that it should have a funky name and came out with this, as a laugh, and it has stuck! it sounds like a weird pub from a Disney film, like The Snuggly Duckling from Tangled! 

Well, this blog will be filled with random goings on during my day and I might just start another post about my recent trip to London! I sort of started to vlog while I was there so will hopefully upload this for you to see! if I can work out a new youtube account otherwise I am stuck with my old one called NCISSpecailAgent yes I know it is spelt wrong and is an odd name, it is from ages ago!! I might also stick with my twitter.....

Let's just see how this one goes shall we?

TTFN  

(ta ta for now)

Megs x

No comments:

Post a Comment