Sunday 10 June 2012

London Baby!! Day 1

Let us start with day 1 of my trip to London over the Jubilee!

Now when it comes to any other day and getting up to an alarm at 5am, I am not impressed (it is usually for work so reeeaallllyyy don't want to get up them days!) So me and friend got the train from Blackpool to Preston and then to London Euston. We were staying in the YHA St Pancreas which is a youth hostel across the road from Kings Cross St Pancreas station. I have stayed there before and it's nothing exciting I will hopefully put a room tour on my youtube channel.

We headed over to St Pauls Cathedral to see if we could spot The Queen and we did! It was amazing we saw her drive past us and I got a really good video of it so hopefully that will get uploaded soon!
After we saw her we grabbed a bite to eat and spotted a sign for St Barts hospital which is used a lot in the BBC TV Series called Sherlock which I am a MASSIVE fan of and without spoiling series 2 for people we went to st Barts and we spotted these!
 This is what we found on the walls!
 And we wrote on there ourselves!

When we go to London we always see a show, we try and see a show at least once a year and try and see the show in London too! So we decided to see the Lion King and it was my first time seeing it, my friend had seen it on Broadway and we saw it at the Lyceum Theatre


It was amazing!! A great show for a family too which is always a bonus because then you can get your children into musical theatre. It includes songs from the first and second Lion King film and is just fantastic to watch! There we people on the stage, walking through the theatre and in the boxes where people were sitting!

As we headed back we walked through Covent Garden and managed to spot a really cute small Disney Store!! It's like I can sniff them out!!


TTFN!

Megs x

No comments:

Post a Comment