Monday 18 June 2012

Quick Catch-up and off to The Lakes!

Hello! :)

Not blogged in a bit so thought I would just catch you all up! It's not been very interesting if I am honest I have just been really busy at work which is not very exciting at all!!

On Thursday evening I went with my friend to the Odeon to see Frankenstein, it was a production in The National Theatre last year and was shown live in cinemas. My friend went to see it last year and they showed 2 productions and they are doing the same this year. So, to persuade me she told me it stars Benedict Cumberbatch who currently plays Sherlock Holmes in the BBC show Sherlock and he and the other actor whose name escapes me at this moment in time (he was great too though I shall add) play the creature and Dr Frankenstein. In one production (the one I saw on Thursday) Cumberbatch was the creature and the other bloke was Dr Frankenstein, to say it was a good show would be a lie; in the words of Arthur Shappy (Cabin Pressure reference) it was brilliant!! it was hypnotic at times and funny. In the second production (which I will be seeing next week) the 2 leads swap roles...so creature will be creator and creator is creature. I am rather excited!

Now, this week I will be going to the Lakes (well in about an hour I should be leaving!) for about 5 days, I hope to vlog while I am there because we are staying in a little house and there is a forest and we will just be exploring the forest bit at the back and going into the little villages. When I get back I will then be off to see Lea in Leeds to hopefully do a trip to ikea  and see her new flat! Super excited!!

Right, got to go now I still have loads to do!!

ttfn

Megs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment