Wednesday 6 March 2013

Reveiw: FM Cosmetics

Hello Lovelies!!

Well apologies for my absence I have been slowly burried under a mountain of university work! Anyway I thought I would bring you a post which is well overdue! A reveiw of FM Cosmetics.

FM Group is a fast growing group in the perfume market which then extended into FM for Home and FM Makeup Products. They have a wide selection of perfumes which can be duplicates for high end perfumes but at a fraction of the price.

 My friend Jess (check out her Facebook Page Here!) is a FM representitive and asked if I wouldn't mind trying out a few of their products and of course I said yes! So here is my thoughts on the samples that I got to test!

Firstly I tested a couple of moisturisers; one body lotion and one face cream. Let's start with the body lotion, I used the FM B-Glucan body lotion and I loved it. There wasn't a strong fragrance which I found I actually liked, I am not a fan of when you have a moistoriser with a strong fragrance then battling which ever perfume you are wearing! I have noticed recently with this cold weather my skin has been quite dry and this lotion just sunk right into my skin and kept it soft and smooth all day long! I think I may have mentioned in a previous post that my skin has been quite dry on my face during winter so when I recieved the sample of the B-Glucan face moisturiser I decided to use it as a night cream as it said that this product could be used either during the day or as a night cream. This cream I felt had a slightly stronger scent which I found quite relaxing really! Again my skin seemed to just slurp up this cream and become super hydrated and soft. When i woke in the morning my skin was ready for the day and I was really impressed with the results!

Sticking with the face area I also had a sample of the FM Makeup second skin foundation in the colour Sand Beige. I am not a foundation person (although I love my YSL Le Teint Touché Eclait when I do go all out!) and I was relatively surprised at how much I actually liked this! I only used a thin layer and buffed it into moisturised skin and it gave an even medium coverage which is what I like. If you prefer a more heavier coverage I would say that this is a build-able foundation. Second skin foundation? It felt like there was nothing sitting on my skin, one of my makeup pet hates is when foundation feels thick and cakey and looks that way too!!!

Another product I got to test was the FM Spa Senses Bath Salts in Cherry Blossom. OMG I can not describe how amazing these bath salts smell!! They really do smell like Cherry Blossoms! Stick 'em in your bath, let them dissolve and relax in the aroma of cherry blossom! I found that these left my skin soft without a residue, I find that with some bath salts (not all) that they can leave a residue, sort of greasy and you really don't want to come out of the bath feeling all greasy!!

Finally, the last products I was given were two perfume samples; FM313 which is a dupe for Paco Rabanne Lady Million and FM125 which is like Nina Ricci  - Ricci. Now these DO smell like the actual perfumes. I did a small test in a perfume shop wearing my FM on one wrist and the high end one on the other and they smelt exactly the same and when I asked my friends to compare they couldn't tell a difference!

So to conclude. I am in love with FM!!

Why don't you check out their website? You can see it here!

ttfn

x


P.S. Thanks Jess for letting me test the products! x

No comments:

Post a Comment