Monday 4 February 2013

Hello Lovelies!!

It's a new month so time to see what been loved in the month of January :)

First of all: Glitter Nails!!


My more 'neutral' look that I have been looking is teaming Essie Mademoiselle which is a soft pale pink and Barry M's Rose Quart Glitter which look really effective :)  


My next favourite pairing is also another one of the products I have been loving. OPI released a James Bond collection around the celebration of 50 years of the famous 007, the 2 colours I have been loving from the collection are Skyfall (a deep plum/wine/red) and the Living Daylights (a multi coloured glitter) they look fabulous together and even look amazing on their own/with other colours and they last a good while without chipping! BONUS!!!

Next for make-up and skin care :)


Yes I caved, I love this thing!! I have always been a fan of Benefit products and when I read the reviews about this product I was itching to try it! I had this product a while but over January (and christmas) I have been using it more and I love what it does to my lashes! It makes them go POP and long and lush and I suggest if you haven't already  tried it go to your nearest shop that stocks it and try it!!


This may not seem the most exciting product but it has been a staple in my bag for the entire month, I was introduced to this by my lovely friend Laura at work when I was in desperate need for lip balm!! It really does work the best for me and I love the cherry smell :)


I have always struggled with gel liner and applying it until I got the real techniques fine liner brush for Christmas and teamed it with my maybelline gel liner. It lines easily and stays but and stays black which some liners fail to do as they tend to turn greyish and flake. I have been using this to (attempt) recreate Audrey and Marilyn make up styles :)

There have been 2 lipsticks that I have been loving this past month the first one is Crystal Baby by Este Lauder and the second is Lady Bug by MAC



I love Crystal Baby it is my go to for a nude lip and it smells AMAZING and it is a really soft and moisturising 



Lady Bug is my go to red lipstick :) It suites my skin tone and I have been wearing it every time I have been going out



With this cold weather my skin has become a little dry so I decided to use a moisturiser and after using some testers from benefit I invested in the Triple Performance facial emulsion and it's potent eye cream. they hydrate my skin without leaving an oily residue :) 


And Finally!!! The YSL Le Teint Touche Eclait and the real techniques expert face brush. I don't really like heavy foundations and this foundation gives me enough coverage without making my face feel 'caked'


What have been you're January favourites??


ttfn

x


No comments:

Post a Comment