Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hello Lovelies!!!

Recently I have taken to burning scented candles while I study and they smell amazing!! One of my all time favourites is a candle called Fairy Dust, I originally got one from John Lewis and then more recently I found one in...Waitrose! This has been burning nest to a couple from The Country Candle Company which I found in a small shop in Longridge called Tienne, it is a lovely little shop and I recommend anyone in Longridge to pop in it is on Berry Lane I think :) My current favourites from the collection are Moroccan Blush Rose and Sweet Pea.


And now thanks to my lovely friend Lea over at It's such a wonderful life I have gotten into Yankee Candles. My favourite one of the collection so far is Soft Blanket it smells so fresh and what I love about it is that it doesn't even need to be lit to make my room smell divine!! I though I should get in the Christmas spirit and got some festive candles from their range; I am currently loving Snow in Love it reminds me of Christmas without being choked by Cinnamon! This also goes for their Christmas Eve scented candle (which I am currently burning!) and finally I got a Sugared Apple which isn't so overpowering in Apple but still has a hint of 'Christmas Smell'





ttfn x


2 comments:

  1. You know I love Soft Blanket :) And 'friend'!! Tuft!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete