Thursday 12 July 2012

Etsy!!

Hello :)

So I do loovvee a bit of internet shopping and one of my friends brought my attention to this webiste which sells handmade and vintage items as soon as she said that I know I would love it! it is a website called Etsy and so I had a mooch around and actually purchased a few items. In all I bought from 3 sellers and bought about 7 items.

The first buyer I bought from was TwulyLovelyDesigns and as most of you are aware I am a big fan of the ABC show Once Upon A Time so I thought I would search for some items and this seller/shop had some really nice things (should point out that they do other designs as well and you should check it out) I bought 4 items and got one free! I bought a few wax cord character bracelets in: Mary Margaret, Emma, Regina, Mr Gold and picked Archie as the free item! when they arrived I was blown away!

They cam all bubble wrapped and in a small pouch with a note thanking me for my purchase and a complementary keyring of the sheriff's badge from OUAT! These are the bracelets on and the other 2 which I got for my friend. 

In order it goes: Mary Margaret, Regina and then Emma and in the second picture it's Archie and Mr Gold. Each of the bracelets was £2.50 and then postage with the 5th bracelet being free! :)

My next purchase was from a shop/seller called PlasticCouture from which I bought a pair of dangled earings
They came in a cute little box with a silver ribbon packed carefully with tissue. I thought these were super cute and sparkled, a girl can't resist some sparkle!!

My final purchase from Etsy was another pair of earrings this time they were a light amber-y colour and a rectangular shape. I bought these from Vision of beauty Design and they arrived in this cute little pouch with some extras!!


 In the second picture was the free items which I was not expecting! the pink gems can be swapped with the current ones on the earrings, so you get 2 earrings in one! and this oh so cute bobbie pin slide with a flower on!

I have to be off now, got to go to work however I will be back as I have some avon purchases that I wish to share with you girls!!

ttfn!

Megs x

2 comments:

  1. I like those earrings, the 4th ones up. Very nice x

    ReplyDelete