So before I start this tag which the lovely Jen over at It's A Blondes Life! did (please go check her out her blog is amazing!) I should warn you I am a Disney Freak. And I mean I am Crazy with a capital C!! I am even listening to Disney Sing-Along Songs: Disneyland Fun which my Auntie Karon had on VHS and I would watch it all the time! You can check it out here! Any other 90's babies watch these???
Anyway let's get on with this tag shall we?
1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
Ok let's start with a hard question shall we then??!!! Oh gosh where do I start? Well it would be nice if Prince Charming would show up and share true loves kiss and wake me (this also occurred in Once Upon A Time and I would not mind being woken by Charming!!) although I would rather not have that hag at my window...Or having my Fairy Godmother change rags to a ball gown (note: My actual Godmother is reffered to as my Fairy Godmother who would have guessed! ha) although my friend did dress as the FGM for my 21st and dressed me up as Cinderella for a Disney themed 21st! I wouldn't mind waltzing with the Beast either...wait! I would like to Alice and explore Wonderland!
Let's move on before I can think of anymore!
2. An unforgettable experience moment you've had at the Parks.
Well going on the Tower of Terror this year was so scary!! Erm, I just remember walking (probably running) up to Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Paris and being everything I dreamed it to be and going back 10 years later and it still giving me chills and making me feel like I was a little princess!
Also having Jack Sparrow and Snow White and Elvis Stitch walk right past me was incredible
3. What Non-Disney song(s) that reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the Parks?Whaaaaaa???? what is this question????? I love all the Disney songs, when I went to Paris this year there was a Fairytale channel on our TV and we listened to Beauty and The Beast!
If you ask me to answer this question I am Disinclined to acquiesce to your request. It means no
4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?I first went with my parents and brother in Feb 2003. I later went in 2013, you can see the blog post here! I have always wanted to go and my parents didn't tell me we were going until the night before. We had travelled down to London which was no surprise to us during the holiday's (and still isn't!) however that night we went to bed and woke up to find we were catching the train to Disneyland Paris. When I went this time we couldn't sleep it was just like the advert where everyone is too excited!
2003 - 2013
5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?Hmm, this is quite difficult. Any of the Disney Princesses, oh wait!! Genie from Aladdin would be pretty darn cool!
6. Who are your favourite Disney Princesses?How long have you got? This is not as simple as say asking me what my favourite flavour of cheesecake is! I would have to say that there is more than one! So, lets get this list rolling.....
Snow White - obviously, the first Princess I even had the outfit and wore it to death when I was younger. That film is still one of my favourites and you ask anyone to name a Disney Princess they will probably say Snow White
Cinderella - Classic fairytale, I wore my video out when I was younger and always wanted a fairy Godmother. I ended up calling my actual Godmother my Fairy Godmother
Sleeping Beauty - Aurora, another one of the classics I did say this list will get long.....
Let's just end with Rapunzel before I start listing every single one....
7. Name a scene/moment in a Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.
There is guaranteed to be at least one moment in any Disney film that will make me cry. I am just a crying machine! But Snow White being woken by Prince Charming will always choke me up!
Name a film and I bet there is a scene that makes me cry!
8. What was the first Disney movie you remember seeing?In the Cinema? Lion King. I still vividly remember seeing the fight between Scar and Simba in the cinema, Seeing on video? I can't honestly remember I have been watching them since I was a baby!
9. What is your favourite Disney movie?
Oh Lord let me try and think.......